Information about Saija’s policies regarding coronavirus
Tue 09 Jun 2020 03:02:00 PM EEST
Information about Saija’s policies regarding coronavirus / 9.6.2020
Per 1.6. Saija Lodge started the summer season. We do our best to provide a safe and healthy stay for our guests in our restaurant and accommodation. We are following COVID-19 guidelines provided by the Finnish authorities.
- Our staff is being trained in enhanced cleaning routines (both personal hygiene and new cleaning routines).
- Employees should not work when having symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Our staff communicate COVID-19 best practices to our guests.
- The cleaning practices and our services have been adapted to the guidelines provided by the authorities.
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection of sanitary rooms and high-touch public surfaces (such as lobby door handles, front desks, credit card machines).
- All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned before the arrival of guest.
Use of Restaurant/Lobby
- Guests should not enter the premises when having symptoms related to COVID-19.
- For clients and staff the use of masks in our premises is not mandatory.
- To limit the number of guests in the restaurant, the capacity is reduced by 50%. There is no limitation on the terrace.
- Food and drinks must be consumed seated.
- In the restaurant and on the terrace it is required to keep the social distancing guidance of 1-2 meters between persons. Tables are set up at a minimum distance of 1-2 meters as well.
- Sufficient hand cleaning and disinfection liquids are available for staff and clients.
- Per 22.6.20 buffet-style service is again allowed by law. Anyhow, if guests prefere table service or individually packaged breakfast to take to the room, we make it possible.
- Loose items for common use are removed or cleaned more often.
- Saija’s opening and alcohol consuming hours have been adapted according to the Governmental rules.
- Saija’s kitchen stick to the hygiene rules for delivery, storage and processing of food products.
We check the situation daily and will adapt our policies if needed.
WELCOME TO SAIJA